Wednesday 7 January 2015

My Home and Garden

Its been a long winter so far and I have found it hard to motivate myself to write anything on here. But I am getting the January feeling, that feeling that many gardeners get, the eager anticipation that soon we will be sowing seeds and planting this years crops. My motivation is starting to return! 

I do love my home and the life I have built with my partner, I really can't think of anywhere else I would want to be. For Christmas then I commissioned an art work by a friend of our home and garden for my Girlfriend. I think its brilliant, its not an exact representation but it has all the main features that make it recognizable. The Mrs loved it too!! Which was what I was hoping for!


The artist if your interested is Tim Bridges and you can find him on Facebook through his page Secret Industries

No comments:

Post a Comment