Wednesday 28 January 2015

Winter Builds and Blues

It has been a long and cold winter, and little has been going on in the garden. If I'm honest it's not looking great and it's rather depressing looking at it. But that's winter in the garden for you. 

It's time to get moving and do some work and I have plenty of plans and ideas for this year. I even have an event to prepare for, more on that another time. So today I have started building a bird house or more appropriately a bird and bug hotel. It will be about 7 feet high once in place and have 4 bird house and a big box in it.


You can see that it's coming along well, I just need some dry and mild weather to get it finished. It's made out of an old plasterboard pallet donated to me by my Neighbour Joe! He knows I am a pallet feind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment